BOSTON ALTO FLUTE A·20
The Boston ALTO A·20 produces a powerful and warm sound, ideal to use as a soloist as in Flute Choirs.
It has 2 headjoints for added comfort of the flutist.
Its meticulously adjusted mechanism, together with its high quality pads, give it a precision and reliability of professional instrument.
• In G
• Nickel silver (Silver-plated)
• x2 headjoints: straight and curved
• French-style pointed key arms
• Split E mechanism
• Pisoni Italian quality pads
• Case of wood French Style
• Plush-lined case cover with shoulder strap
• Cleaning kit: microfiber cloth, inner cleaning gauze and wood cleaning rod