BOSTON FLUTE H·300 RBEO
The Boston H-300 RBEO is a model designed for advanced students.
It is a semi-professional model but with charac-teristics of professional models and with a really attractive price.
The B-foot gives it a tonal balance in the 3 octaves and improves the timbre and tuning the 3rd octave.
The design of this model allows the flutist to develo a wide range of tone colors.
Very tight mechanism, no gaps, with quality pads that give stability and professional response.
The design of the scale gives it a correct and stable tuning.
• Headjoint, body and foot: Silver .925
• Mechanism: Nickel silver (Silver-plated)
• B foot
• Open holes
• Offset G key
• Split E mechanism
• French-style pointed key arms
• Pisoni Italian quality pads
• Case of natural wood French Style
• Plush-lined and leatherette case cover with shoulder strap
• Cleaning kit: microfiber cloth, inner cleaning gauze and wood cleaning rod
• H·300 RBEO ……. B footjoint and offset G key with split E mechanism