BOSTON PICCOLO S·10
The Boston PICCOLO S·10 is a piccolo for students who want to start in the study of the piccolo and also for more advanced students who are looking for a piccolo with good sound and tuning, similar to wood but without having to make such a large outlay.
The S·10 is a piccolo made of synthetic wood, a material that imitates wood, both in appearance and loudness.
The head with «wave cut», facilitates and enhances the sound emision.
It contains high quality pads and a very tight and precise mechanism that gives great precision and reliability.
• Headjoint and body: synthetic wood
• Headjoint with wave cut
• Mechanism: Nickel silver (Silver-plated)
• Split E mechanism
• Pisoni Italian quality pads
• Case of wood French style
• Plush-lined case cover with shoulder strap
• Cleaning kit: microfiber cloth, inner cleaning gauze and cleaning rod