BOSTON PICCOLO S·20
The Boston PICCOLO S·20 is a piccolo that is characterized by excellent tuning and loudness.
Grenadilla wood gives it a natural, professional and warm sound.
The head with «wave cut», facilitates and enhances the sound emision.
It contains high quality pads and a very tight and precise mechanism that gives great precision and reliability.
The S·20 is an excellent option for those who want to start studying piccolo and for those who have been playing the flute for several years and want a quality piccolo.
• Headjoint and body: grenadilla wood
• Headjoint with wave cut
• Mechanism: Nickel silver (Silver-plated)
• Split E mechanism
• Pisoni Italian quality pads
• Case of natural wood French style
• Plush-lined case cover with shoulder strap
• Cleaning kit: microfiber cloth, inner cleaning gauze and cleaning rod