BOSTON PICCOLO S·5
The Boston PICCOLO S·10 is a study piccolo that stands out for the easy emission of sound and its tuning.
The S·5 is constructed of ABS, which gives it a wood-like appearance but is not affected by changes in temperature and humidity.
It contains high quality pads and a very tight and precise mechanism that gives great precision and reliability.
It is undoubtedly a very good and economical option to start studying piccolo.
• Body: ABS resin
• Headjoint: Nickel silver (Silver-plated)
• Split E mechanism
• Pisoni Italian quality pads
• Case of wood French style
• Plush-lined case cover with shoulder strap
• Cleaning kit: microfiber cloth, inner cleaning gauze and cleaning rod